it’s me Bichette again!
【What are GOJI BERRIES ?】
GOJI BERRIES…They are red-colored berries, also known as wolf berries. (It is called KUKONOMI in Japanese) The historical root of GOJI BERRIES come from China and is now enjoyed all around the world. We can often find them as toppings of Almond Pudding.
5 interesting facts about GOJI BERRIES:
1. A 1/4 cup serving of GOJI BERRIES contains 90 calories and 4 grams of protein per serving.
2. GOJI BERRIES contain 4 grams of dietary fiber, which provides between 10.5%~19% of the dietary reference intake for dietary fiber for adult men and women.
3. A 1/4 cup of GOJI BERRIES contain 30% of the daily value of vitamin C, which slows down the aging process and reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. Vitamin C is also used in the production of collagen, which makes skin and blood vessels healthy.
4. A 1/4-cup serving of GOJI BERRIES provides you with 15% of the daily value of iron, helping you stay in fit or go on a diet.
5. A 1/4 cup serving of GOJI BERRIES contains 180% of your daily value of vitamin A, helping you keep your good eyesight.
At our Fusubon Shop, we use these nutritional GOJI BERRIES in one of our new product “KUKONOMI TO RASPBERRY NO BAR” (312 yen/ 7.8g carb)
We also have 3 more new bars ready at our shop!
We hope to see you soon!
We were introduced in “Foodanalyst”
Click on the link below!
Copyright © Fusubon. All Rights Reserved.